Factory Authorized Service & Repairs
MOBILITY ON WHEELS located in Pleasantville, NJ is a factory authorized service, sales and repair center for Pride, Amigo, Go-Go, FreeRider USA, Golden, Drive, Invacare, Luggie, E-Wheels, Merits, Quickie, ShopRider, Tzora, Rascal, Trac Fab, iLiving, Jazzy, Quantum, Deming Design Beach Wheelchairs, Mobi-Chair, and many others. We employ top rated technicians to service and repair your mobility equipment. In most instances, our highly trained technicians can diagnose and repair your mobility device or medical equipment within twenty-four hours. You can elect to transport your mobility aid yourself to either our location, or you can request white glove service, whereby the pick-up and delivery of your mobility aid can be arranged for a affordable fee. While your mobility aid is being serviced, we offer loaner equipment at a special rate, but if you purchased your mobility scooter or electric wheelchair directly from us then the loaner is on the house! MOBILITY ON WHEELS has the most sophisticated diagnostic equipment in the industry to service your device and keep it operating properly.
Shop our online store now to upgrade to your new mobility aid!
Let MOBILITY ON WHEELS be your one stop shop for all things mobility; service, sales and repairs. Our mission is to “Keep You Moving”! So remember, whenever your scooter or power wheelchair malfunctions, or if you’re simply considering an upgrade to a new model, be sure to call us first for prompt, professional, factory authorized service, sales and repairs. Additionally, we maintain a well-stocked inventory of factory parts, and a variety of AGM & gel batteries for most makes and models. Our Pleasantville location is open seven days a week to serve you! Complete the service contact form below to send us an email.
Overview of Services & Products Serviced
- Warranty repairs
- Shroud repair & replacement
- Electronics repair & replacement
- Upholstery, seat repairs & upgrade
- Deep cleaning, disinfecting and detailing
- Free battery test includes diagnostic printout
- Full service repair for full-size, recreational, all-terrain, travel scooters, and folding medical mobility scooters
- Full service repair for full-size, travel, rehab, and folding power wheelchairs
- Full service repair for beach & all-terrain mobility equipment including beach wheelchairs, all-terrain track chairs, and floating beach wheelchairs
- Full service repair for lift chairs
- Full service repair for manual wheelchairs, transport chairs, and specialty rehab manual wheelchairs
- Have a mobility device not listed? No need to worry. Fill out the service contact form below and our technicians will be happy to assist you!