The M45 was designed for making transporting a power wheelchair easy. A total weight of 59 lbs. with batteries makes the chair extremely lightweight. Being able to completely fold up allows the chair to be stored in a car trunk or other similar tight spaces. The chair can be folded down to a very space conscious 23” x 13” x 31”. Maneuvering around the house is almost as easy with a frame that is 38” long, 23” wide, and 37” tall. The 15.5 mile range allows gives peace of mind that your M45 will last all day. Extended ranges are available as an upgrade for anyone wanting additional mileage on their M45. Choose to upgrade to 3 lithium batteries for a 23 mile range, or 4 lithium batteries for a 31 mile range.
A few key features highlight the M45. The chair has an incredible weight capacity of 400 lbs. – that’s almost 150 pounds higher than its competitors! To compliment the higher weight capacity, the M45 features a 19” wide seat versus seat widths of 16.75” and 18” from its competitors. Consideration for terrain is also covered with the M45. The front wheels are 8” and the 12” rear wheels allow for greater traction and drive in uneven terrain so you are not limited to indoor usage or flat, even surfaces.
The 3.7 mph max speed is typical for a folding frame power wheelchair, but its battery range is what’s exceptional. The M45 has a truly impressive 15.5 miles on a full charge due to is two 12 Volt 6 Amp Lithium batteries. The charge range is double its nearest competitor making it the ideal power wheelchair for those looking to take a trip or the active user who is on the go all day. A 31” turning radius allows the M45 maneuverable indoors and out.
- 400 lbs. weight capacity!
- 15.5, 23, or 31 mile drive ranges available!
- Folded size 23” x 13” x 31”
- Unfolded Size 38” x 23” x 37”
- Intelligent Electromagnetic Brake
- Roomy 19” Wide Seat
- Meets FAA battery regulations for air-safe travel
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
Warranty Information for the M45 Lightweight Power Wheelchair
This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser of the product. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state.
3 Years – Frame components: including platform, seat post, and frame
1 Year – Electronic components
6 Months – Batteries
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS: This warranty is only given to the original purchaser of the Scooter.
This Warranty excludes:
Battery Charger: The charger carries a 30 day warranty.
Consumable items which may need replacing due to normal wear and tear (tires, tubes, belts, bulbs, upholstery and seating, throttle, brakes, motor brushes, fuses, plastic shrouds and footrest covers)
Damaged caused by: battery fluid spillage or leakage, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, improper operation, excessive loading, maintenance, storage, commercial use, or use other than normal.
Used other than for the purpose of the purchaser’s mobility.
Repairs and/or modifications made to any part of the scooter without specific and prior consent from E-Wheels.
Batteries: Batteries carry a limited warranty which is subject to a stringent wear and tear clause. Any battery faults due to a defect in the original manufacture will normally become obvious within the first two months of use. Any gradual deterioration in performance after this period is normally associated with fair wear and tear, misuse or accidental damage and as such is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. There is no other express warranty.
MOBILITY ON WHEELS Return Policy
Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the product ordered, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call Mobility On Wheels Customer Service.
Once accepted, the following conditions apply:
- This item has a 10% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- The item must be in NEW CONDITION, UNUSED. Indications of use include, but are not limited to: Cracks, dirt, scratches, dirty tires, wear to seats and armrests, or damage to charging ports. We know it is tempting to take your new scooter outside immediately, and once you do, it is not returnable.
- All accessories and chargers included in the scooter box must be returned. Example: Chargers, key fobs, baskets, additional shrouds. Accessories not included in scooter box, those purchased separately, do not have to be returned as part of a scooter return.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Unfortunately, delivery service fees, including Next-Day and Overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery and Tech Set-Up are not refundable.
- Request an RA (Return Authorization) from Mobility On Wheels within 30 days of delivery acceptance.
- Once the RA has been issued from Mobility On Wheels, ship the item back to the address noted on the RA within 14 days.
- Once the product is received, it will be inspected for damage and signs of use. If item shows any signs of use, Mobility On Wheels is not able to issue a refund. In the event your item is not returnable, we will contact you and you can decide if you’d like it shipped back. You will be responsible for shipping fees to get the item back to you.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking fees, will be refunded to your original form of payment.