The EW 72 is one of the hottest-selling models of the EWheels lineup and it’s clear why. The EW 72 is a power-packed, feature-rich scooter that is perfect for use outdoors and around town. This scooter can reach speeds of up to 15 mph and has a max drive range of up to 43 miles on a single charge so it can take you just about anywhere.
The EW 72 is truly a pleasure to drive; travel in comfort with full suspension and a plush, 19″ high-back seat and adjustable headrest. The twist throttle allows for variable speed, making acceleration easy and intuitive. If you’d like to adjust the setting, simply adjust the speed control dial to limit the top speed.
As far as luxury goes, the EW 72 has it in spades. The EW 72 offers a remote key fob, an anti-theft alarm, and eye-catching aluminum alloy rims. An LED lighting package with headlight, brake lights, and turn signals come standard. You’ll have plenty of storage space for your belongings while you’re out and about; the EW 72 features a rear wire basket as well as a locking storage compartment beneath the seat.
- Full suspension
- Twist throttle for variable speed
- Anti-theft alarm
- LED front and rear lighting with turn signals
- Remote key fob
- Arrives fully assembled
EWheels EW 72 Owner’s Manual
Your scooter will arrive curbside in a very large single box, fully assembled and ready to drive. However, you’ll need scissors to remove the protective packaging and you may require the assistance of loved ones to get it off the shipping pallet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
Warranty Information for the EW 72
This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser of the product. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state.
3 Years – Frame components: including platform, seat post, and frame
1 Year – Electronic components
6 Months – Batteries
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS: This warranty is only given to the original purchaser of the Scooter.
This Warranty excludes:
Battery Charger: The charger carries a 30 day warranty.
Consumable items which may need replacing due to normal wear and tear (tires, tubes, belts, bulbs, upholstery and seating, throttle, brakes, motor brushes, fuses, plastic shrouds and footrest covers)
Damaged caused by: battery fluid spillage or leakage, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, improper operation, excessive loading, maintenance, storage, commercial use, or use other than normal.
Used other than for the purpose of the purchaser’s mobility.
Repairs and/or modifications made to any part of the scooter without specific and prior consent from E-Wheels.
Batteries: Batteries carry a limited warranty which is subject to a stringent wear and tear clause. Any battery faults due to a defect in the original manufacture will normally become obvious within the first two months of use. Any gradual deterioration in performance after this period is normally associated with fair wear and tear, misuse or accidental damage and as such is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. There is no other express warranty.
MOBILITY ON WHEELS Return Policy
Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the product ordered, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call Mobility On Wheels Customer Service.
Once accepted, the following conditions apply:
- This item has a 10% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- The item must be in NEW CONDITION, UNUSED. Indications of use include, but are not limited to: Cracks, dirt, scratches, dirty tires, wear to seats and armrests, or damage to charging ports. We know it is tempting to take your new scooter outside immediately, and once you do, it is not returnable.
- All accessories and chargers included in the scooter box must be returned. Example: Chargers, key fobs, baskets, additional shrouds. Accessories not included in scooter box, those purchased separately, do not have to be returned as part of a scooter return.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Unfortunately, delivery service fees, including Next-Day and Overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery and Tech Set-Up are not refundable.
- Request an RA (Return Authorization) from Mobility On Wheels within 30 days of delivery acceptance.
- Once the RA has been issued from Mobility On Wheels, ship the item back to the address noted on the RA within 14 days.
- Once the product is received, it will be inspected for damage and signs of use. If item shows any signs of use, Mobility On Wheels is not able to issue a refund. In the event your item is not returnable, we will contact you and you can decide if you’d like it shipped back. You will be responsible for shipping fees to get the item back to you.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking fees, will be refunded to your original form of payment.