The Ventura DLX is a versatile scooter that is good looking and feature-rich. The 4 wheel Ventura DLX provides additional stability and traction for rougher outdoor terrain. Interchangeable panels in red and blue are included so the user can quickly modify the scooter’s sporty appearance.
The Ventura DLX offers an array of flexible features such as the sliding captain’s seat that can be moved back or forward by using auto-styled seat slides. The comfortable seat can be ordered in the standard 18″, or upgraded 20″ width. It also swivels for easy access. Padded armrests can be flipped up or removed altogether. The controls are ergonomically designed for riders who may have limited strength or dexterity while maintaining a sleek and sporty appearance. For outdoor safety, the Ventura DLX comes with a complete lighting package which includes a headlight, front and rear turn signals, and rear parking lights.
Powerful 36 AH batteries offer long-range stamina with up to 16 miles on a single charge! We also like the added security that comes with two rear-view mirrors and rear anti-tip wheels. This indoor/outdoor scooter is perfect for people on the go!
Drive Ventura DLX Brochure
Drive Ventura DLX Owner’s Manual
Residential Delivery is free. The Ventura DLX ships in a single heavy box. You may want to arrange for a friend or family member to help you to get the scooter unpacked and set up. If you need extra assistance, Inside Delivery and White Glove Delivery are available for an extra charge. See the details at right.
The Batteries are not hooked up when the scooter is shipped. The battery connections must be attached and the batteries charged for 8 hours upon delivery, and you have to install the seat on the seat post.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
Warranty Information for the Ventura DLX 4-Wheel
Drive Medical Limited Lifetime Warranty
Lifetime Limited Warranty – Product Frame, Seat Post, Platform, Frame Welds
24 Months Limited Warranty – Electronic Controller, Motor/Gearbox Assembly
12 Month Warranty – Batteries
The following are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship at time of delivery and are not included in any additional warranties:
Plastic Shrouds and Footrests, Upholstery and Seating, Armrest Pads, Tires and Tubes, Anti-Tip Wheels, Floor Mats, Plastic Connections, Metal Connection Pins, Hardware, Nuts and Bolts, Brake Pads, Front Rigging Mounting Brackets and any other piece that is not listed in the above warranty.
The warranty does not apply if the unit has been altered in any way, misuse or accident has occurred, batteries were not properly stored, exceeding the weight limit of the unit and acts of nature.
New or refurbished parts may be used.
MOBILITY ON WHEELS Return Policy
Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the product ordered, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call Mobility On Wheels Customer Service.
Once accepted, the following conditions apply:
- This item has a 10% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- The item must be in NEW CONDITION, UNUSED. Indications of use include, but are not limited to: Cracks, dirt, scratches, dirty tires, wear to seats and armrests, or damage to charging ports. We know it is tempting to take your new scooter outside immediately, and once you do, it is not returnable.
- All accessories and chargers included in the scooter box must be returned. Example: Chargers, key fobs, baskets, additional shrouds. Accessories not included in scooter box, those purchased separately, do not have to be returned as part of a scooter return.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Unfortunately, delivery service fees, including Next-Day and Overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery and Tech Set-Up are not refundable.
- Request an RA (Return Authorization) from Mobility On Wheels within 30 days of delivery acceptance.
- Once the RA has been issued from Mobility On Wheels, ship the item back to the address noted on the RA within 14 days.
- Once the product is received, it will be inspected for damage and signs of use. If item shows any signs of use, Mobility On Wheels is not able to issue a refund. In the event your item is not returnable, we will contact you and you can decide if you’d like it shipped back. You will be responsible for shipping fees to get the item back to you.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking fees, will be refunded to your original form of payment.