The Phoenix HD 4-wheel travel scooter combines a 350 lb. weight capacity with the take-apart portability of a travel scooter. The four wheel design and anti-tip wheels assist with overall stability for a more secure experience. This scooter also has a height adjustable seat with flip back, adjustable width arms to accommodate varying body types. The seat also helps with portability by folding flat and allowing for easier transporting or storage. Your Phoenix HD 4 wheel scooter can easily and quickly disassemble into four pieces, with the heaviest section weighing only 46 lbs.
The Phoenix HD 4 wheel has been ergonomically designed to help you find the perfect positioning from which to operate your scooter. The seat is height adjustable to ease any unnecessary stress on your knees and legs. The seat also swivels and can lock its position in 45 degree increments. The Phoenix is available in two seats widths. The standard seat is 17.5” wide by 17” deep. For those who need a bit more room, a larger seat that is 20” wide x 17” deep is available. Both seats fold down for easy storage and transport. The adjustable angle tiller has an automatic straightening feature, helping you to position yourself comfortably into your favorite driving position. The controls are also designed to assist those with strength or dexterity problems by providing an ergonomic throttle that can be controlled using just one finger.
- USB charging port
- Free-wheel release knob
- Easy to remove, quick connect battery pack
- Large front carry basket
- Non-marking, solid flat-free tires
Drive Phoenix HD Brochure
Drive Phoenix HD Owner’s Manual
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
Warranty Information for the Phoenix HD 4-Wheel Travel Scooter
Drive Medical Limited Lifetime Warranty
Lifetime Limited Warranty – Product Frame, Seat Post, Platform, Frame Welds
24 Months Limited Warranty – Electronic Controller, Motor/Gearbox Assembly
12 Month Warranty – Batteries
The following are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship at time of delivery and are not included in any additional warranties:
Plastic Shrouds and Footrests, Upholstery and Seating, Armrest Pads, Tires and Tubes, Anti-Tip Wheels, Floor Mats, Plastic Connections, Metal Connection Pins, Hardware, Nuts and Bolts, Brake Pads, Front Rigging Mounting Brackets and any other piece that is not listed in the above warranty.
The warranty does not apply if the unit has been altered in any way, misuse or accident has occurred, batteries were not properly stored, exceeding the weight limit of the unit and acts of nature.
New or refurbished parts may be used.
MOBILITY ON WHEELS Return Policy
Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the product ordered, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call Mobility On Wheels Customer Service.
Once accepted, the following conditions apply:
- This item has a 10% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- The item must be in NEW CONDITION, UNUSED. Indications of use include, but are not limited to: Cracks, dirt, scratches, dirty tires, wear to seats and armrests, or damage to charging ports. We know it is tempting to take your new scooter outside immediately, and once you do, it is not returnable.
- All accessories and chargers included in the scooter box must be returned. Example: Chargers, key fobs, baskets, additional shrouds. Accessories not included in scooter box, those purchased separately, do not have to be returned as part of a scooter return.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Unfortunately, delivery service fees, including Next-Day and Overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery and Tech Set-Up are not refundable.
- Request an RA (Return Authorization) from Mobility On Wheels within 30 days of delivery acceptance.
- Once the RA has been issued from Mobility On Wheels, ship the item back to the address noted on the RA within 14 days.
- Once the product is received, it will be inspected for damage and signs of use. If item shows any signs of use, Mobility On Wheels is not able to issue a refund. In the event your item is not returnable, we will contact you and you can decide if you’d like it shipped back. You will be responsible for shipping fees to get the item back to you.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking fees, will be refunded to your original form of payment.